But it turns out the fuel consumption rate of a vehicle that is also determined by how much force the driver drove the vehicle.
Therefore, the following economical way to drive a little tip:
2. Do not step on the gas pedal stomping. Stamping must be stable and gradual. Keep vehicle speed, as far as possible around 70-80 km/hour.
3. Avoid unnecessary high speed, the higher the velocity is proportional to the high engine speed so that the fuel oil must be sent even bigger.
4. Adjust gear acceleration of the vehicle speed, use low gears to run the vehicle the first time. example:
1st gear: Speed 0-15 km/h
2nd gear: Speed of 15-35 km/h
3rd gear: Speed 35-50 km/h
4th gear: Speed 50-70 km/h
5th gear: Speed 70 Tooth> km/h
6. Turn off the engine when the vehicle stops in a long time (parking).
7. Turn on air conditioning (AC) with the temperature not too low. this will make the compressor work not too long (or off if necessary).
8. Do not put your left foot on the clutch pedal while driving or driving with a half-coupling. This will result in engine power is not fully channeled to drive the vehicle.
9. Use the appropriate fuel octane rating recommended by the manufacturer. Octane fuel will determine the complete combustion, thus greatly affect the power generated by the machine.
10. Avoid streets jam-prone.
Toyota All New Avanza Prices | Toyota Grand New Kijang Innova Prices | Toyota New Rush Prices | Toyota Grand New Fortuner Prices | Toyota New Yaris Prices | Toyota All New Vios Prices | Toyota Grand New Corolla Altis Prices | Toyota All New Camry Prices | Toyota New Hilux Prices | Toyota New Dyna Prices